Monster Mash Book Blitz Countdown Event Day #2
Ali Ryan has dreamed of being a hot shot detective that solves high profile cases. Her love for crime novels and police dramas was her inspiration to become a cop, but it was her pushy demeanor and sassy impulsive attitude that earned her the detective promotion she coveted. But is your dream job worth sacrificing the ones you love?
The fall semester for New Paltz has begun complete with a dead body turning up in the dorms. Police claim the case is open and shut, but Detective Ali Ryan doesn’t think so. She throws herself into the case desperately searching for answers as the death toll on campus rises; each made to look like a suicide.
With Ali getting closer to uncovering the truth, the killer wants to make his attacks more personal. His sights are set on Detective Ryan and her sister. Police are forced to place them under their protection, but Ali is determined to hunt down the killer and stop him before he kills again. But how far is Detective Ryan willing to go to protect her sister and take down the sadistic killer?
Purchase your Copy Here:
Find out what others are saying about the Campus Killer:
Author Andrew Hess captivated me from the moment I started reading this story. I loved how he moved between the heroine Ali Ryan’s point of view and the killers. Getting lost in both of their heads as they tried to outsmart one another was thrilling. This book is an absolute page turner as Ali Ryan chase after the killer. I could not help but gasp and hold my breath during a few of the scenes. ~Sarah Reads
I love reading different genres of books but very rarely do I read a good crime mystery, until now…. It reminded me of watching CSI or NCIS. It kept me on the edge of my seat and had me shouting at some of the scenes in the book. ~Linda Luscious Literature
Ends like a Hitchcock movie. Excellent plot and development of characters; mystery and suspense unpredictable and engaging. ~Dee Archer
I admit that I haven’t read a lot of crime thriller, but if they were all like this one, I think I’d read more. ~Toinette Thomas
Despite living most of his life on Long Island, Andrew also spent five years living in the Ulster and Dutchess County areas and returns several times a year. His return trips have inspired him to create another intense series depicting a female detective named Ali Ryan called, Campus Killer.
Q and A With Author Andrew Hess
A lot of authors I have noticed have music as a way to help with their writing. Is this something that you have used as well? If not what are some things you have used?
Music used to be an essential part of my writing process, but has not been as involved as it used to be. I tend to use it more as a way for me to focus, almost bringing me into a meditative state before attempting to write.
Is there a message you would like readers to get out of this book? What is it?
No real message. Just know when it comes to my books, expect the unexpected.
Connect with the Author Here:
1. A 2 week trip to Italy
2. Spending a week in Ireland
3. Sandals in St. Lucia
4. Geek out with newest technology in Japan
5. An authentic Hawaiian vacation
6. Wine Country in California
7. Hollywood Studios tour
9. Visit the Eifel Tower in France
10. London, England
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies- I won’t lie…I’m the Cookie Monster
2. Sushi-I love sushi and will eat any type.
3. Pizza-I am creative and come up with the most unique toppings for my pizzas
4. Spinach and Artichoke dip- This is a new favorite of mine and can never get enough
5. Buffalo wings-Always get the best wings at Hurricanes.
6. Cheeseburgers- Love them all year round, but love them even more during summer.
7. Kielbasa- A favorite of mine since childhood and still love it to this day
8. Stuffed Shells- This is my favorite type of pasta.
9. Butter nut squash ravioli- another new favorite of mine.
10. Tacos- I have no reason. I just love tacos