• The secrets of the fruit, spices, and essential oils in Solomon’s locked garden.
• A deeper meaning of these fruits, spices and essential oil essences in Scripture by studying different women in the Bible.
• How others learn through their struggles and triumphs when you meet Cinnamah-Brosia and the women with whom she does life.
• Encouragement to allow the Holy Spirit to cultivate the essence of courage in your heart.
• Fun facts about the spices and essential oils, along with ways for you to
enjoy incorporating reminders of the fruit they represent into your life.
What kind of music do you listen to while you write?
I’m pretty content with quiet, but when I do listen while writing it’s classical or relaxation – nothing with words. I find that very distracting.
What is your favorite part of writing?
When I have words on paper, and can begin to let my mind go crazy making it much more fresh and alive sounding.
What is the most important thing in your life and why?
My Christian faith. No matter how important family, friends, career, and fun may be, I know the essence of courage to face whatever challenges present themselves each day comes only from my relationship with Jesus.
Most embarrassing moment?
I received a “love letter to a mermaid” from a junior high classmate. Definitely not intended to be kind, it made fun of my very dry, scaly skin. The teacher found it, and also found it hilarious. After reading it to the class, she scratched out my name and posted it on the bulletin board.
Perhaps not dreamy – but sure a dream to me – to visit the Philippines one day. I would love to meet Clarise. I’ve sponsored her for the last several years through Compassion International. We’ve made a great connection that could only be more blessed by meeting face to face.