When she was in Paris, Kimberley Montpetit spent most of her souvenir money at the La Patisserie shops with their beautiful and delicious pastries. She grew up in the fabulous city of San Francisco, loves all things chocolate, and now lives in a small town along the Rio Grande with her engineer husband and three sons.
She once stayed in the haunted tower room at Borthwick Castle in Scotland and didn’t sleep a wink, sailed the Seine in Paris, rode a camel in the ancient
world wonder of Petra, shopped the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, and spent the night in an old Communist hotel in Bulgaria.Kimberley also writes Award-winning Middle-Grade novels with Scholastic and Young Adult novels with Harpercollins under the name, Kimberley Griffiths Little.
Connect with the Author here:
After being left at the altar on her wedding day,
businesswoman Allie Strickland returns to her hometown to heal her broken heart. But Heartland Cove County is a small town of Victorian homes and quirky, gossiping citizens.Grieving the trauma of her ex-fiancé’s betrayal and overwhelmed by her clingy mother, Allie rents the first available house she can find. But on the very first night, Allie’s peace is violated by an unexpected intruder who breaks into the house while she’s taking a bubble bath. An intruder using an alias with old ties to Heartland Cove.
Forced by unusual circumstances to share the same rental house, Allie’s suspicions of the man grow—even as she finds herself attracted to him. But is Ethan Smith merely a magazine freelancer on assignment—or an undercover spy for the mayor who wants to ruin the charming town by running a new highway through for his own profit? Is Ethan Smith friend or foe? Enemy or lover?
This book is on Sale for .99 for today only!
Make sure you get your copy now!
The next book in the series is available next week! Make sure to check it out on Author Kimberley Montpetit Amazon page!
Top Ten List:
1. I adore chocolate frosted cinnamon roll donuts
2. Snuggling with my kiddos and a stack of books
3. My Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) blanket that my daughter made me for Christmas
4. I love to belly dancing—and even performed a couple of times! It’s great exercise and so beautiful and earthy.
5. I’m a purple girl! And I’m lucky because my birthstone is amethyst
6. The black & white original TV show, I Love Lucy still makes me laugh—even though I only ever saw it in re-runs, of course!
7. Since I was five-years-old, my grandpa would give me a heart-shaped box of chocolates on my birthday—which is also Valentine’s Day. When I got married, my husband got instructions from my family to continue the tradition, including baking me a heart-shaped cake with the cake pans my mother gifted to him.
8. Two days after my 11th birthday, I fell off a broken clothes hamper, gashed up my leg, and was rushed to the hospital to get 60 stitches.
9. Three years ago I rode a camel in the ancient world wonder of Petra, Jordan.
10. I have a wall carving in my house of King Tut and his Queen Ankhesenamen that’s a replica of his actual Pharaoh’s Throne found in his tomb.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page