You are always welcome to share an arc with me in exchange for an honest review. I love reading and helping authors as much as possible; therefore, I do not charge for these. Please feel free to look at the list provided below for my review and blog policy.
Consider donating to help fund our website’s hosting & book addiction!
If a review is requested, I will provide an answer within 48 hours. I am open to any genre; however, my favorites are fantasy, paranormal, Historical romance, mystery, crime and mythology. I usually try to read 5-10 books a month either for review or because it fell onto my to-be-read list (which is rather large and constantly growing). Please adhere to the rules below before contacting me for a review:
- I am currently accepting reviews, but on a very limited basis.
- I will accept these formats in this order: MOBI, EPUB, PDF
- If I accept a book for review, I am not obligated to leave a positive review. Please see my disclosure policy below for more details.
- If I accept a book for review, I do not ask for compensation.
- The genres that I generally enjoy reading the most are: crime fiction, fantasy/science fiction, mystery/suspense, thriller/horror, paranormal, chick-lit, literary fiction and historical romance. If you do not see the genre that you are looking for, just ask and I would be happy to consider it. I am a very open-minded person and I absolutely enjoy reading a good book that is written well.
- Please know that I will ask for a three month time period to review your book, if requested. I work for a financial institution as well as Turning Another Page. That keeps me PLENTY busy; therefore, please be courteous and allow me to have some time to finish the book and effectively construct an honest review for you.
This policy is valid from 8 January 2017.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience. This blog is monetized by Skimlinks. If you are interested in learning more about them, click this link.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Our system takes into consideration the following: content, grammatical context, development of characters, creativity/originality, punctuation, spelling, credibility and pace.
Effective January 1, 2016, any reviews that are written after this date are professional and do not hold any personal interest or opinionated views. Please see the star ratings below for more information.
5 Star rating given to books that are EXCELLENT. This means, hands down… I will always recommend the story. These reviews tend to be potentially longer and more insightful than any other review rating because the content passed all criteria mentioned above.
4 Star rating given to books that reflect minor spelling and grammatical inconsistencies. This means that I am still likely to recommend the story; however, it may contain suggestions and/or comments regarding better practices.
3 Star rating given to books that reflect minor spelling and contextual inconsistencies. This means that I will still recommend the story. The review may not be too lengthy and will contain suggestions and/or comments regarding better practices.
2 Star rating given to books that reflect major spelling, grammatical and/or contextual inconsistencies. I typically do not recommend the story because bloggers and readers that look at my recommendations understand my criteria. These reviews will more than likely contain suggestions and/or comments regarding better practices.
1 Star rating given to books that fail all or most of my criteria all together. I do not recommend these, nor do I promote them. These are very few and far between. With all of the criteria that I factor into the review (which can be viewed above), my suggestion to the author would most definitely be to reevaluate their story.
Please complete the form below and make sure to provide specific details for your request. I will respond to you within 48 hours.