FOR A LIMITED-TIME ONLY
Loyalties will be tested, lies will be told.
Salvation will be earned, secrets will be unveiled.
Tribulations will be overcome, truths will be revealed.
Redemption and Regrets (book #4)
1. Who has had the most influence on you?
I’d like to think Otis and V, but I know living with the Donohues for most of my life has played a role in who I am today.
2. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
Hmmm, can we skip this question. No? Fine, if Marcus Donohue didn’t have a very expensive lawyer on his side, my rap sheet would be a lot longer than it is now.
3. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When Ana was kidnapped. I’ve never been more terrified, it was intense and something I never wanted to experience again. Ever.
4. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Oh, man, so many things. But, you know what, we all make mistakes. It’s about what you do with them that counts. Rise above them or live in their shadows. I’m done letting the past define me.
5. What is your best memory?
Pretty much every ‘Ana’ moment. She’s my light. But, if I had to pick just one… Shakespeare Alphabet down on the beach. Every. Single. Time.
1. What is your greatest fear?
Being alone – like truly alone in the world. After my parents died that’s how it felt. I never want to feel that way again. Ever.
2. What are your religious views?
I don’t pray to a god, but I believe in a higher power. Something bigger than us. Occasionally, I ask for guidance, but don’t we all when things get too tough?
3. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
I didn’t. Now, now I’m not so sure. Do I think fate brought me to Jackson, yes? Does that make him my soul mate? I don’t know… but it’s a nice idea, isn’t it!
4. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
If you asked Jackson this question about me, he’d say that my face always betrays me. I try to hide my feelings, I prefer to internalise things than verbalise them. I wasn’t always this way, but life does that. Changes you.
5. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
I wanted to die in my place of my parents. If I could have swapped places, I would have. Is that crazy? Now, I realize I survived for a reason. Now I have Jackson and he is everything to me… would I risk my life for him? Probably.
1. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
You’re kidding me, right? This is some kind of joke? I’m not looking for that shit.
2. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
It used to be my old man or Jackson, but look how well that ended for me.
3. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Not anymore. Now I take care of me, myself, and I. Family is overrated anyway.
4. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
I don’t think we have time to cover that. It grows daily, if you know what I’m saying. Right now, at the top of my shit list is Daddy dearest and that &*%&@ I used to call my best friend and brother.
5. Do you care what others think of you?
Seriously, do I look like I give a shit?